Home Forums Community Are there any guidelines/checklists available which are used for updating/revising policies & procedures based on OHS? We would like to cross-check and revise our current OSHA-based policies with OHS guidelines.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Are there any guidelines/checklists available which are used for updating/revising policies & procedures based on OHS’ We would like to cross-check and revise our current OSHA-based policies with OHS guidelines.
    Please share if you have for the below-mentioned topics. Thanks in advance!
    1)Electrical Safety
    2)Fall protection
    3)Lockout Tagout
    4)Confined Space

Jeffrey Turner
    Keymaster

We’ve got tons of Checklists and Model Policies on the OHSI site, Vishnu. Just do a search of the particular topic. For LOTO, use “lockout” or “hazardous energy” or “de-energization.” Feel free to Gmail me if you have any trouble gathering up the stuff and to let me know how you’re faring in your USA to Canada venture. Glenn

Jeffrey Turner
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn, thanks for your quick response. I have seen the sample policies online but couldn’t find Ontario-specific ones.

It would great if you could share Ontario-based guidelines or the important checklists, only for the 4 topics mentioned.

Thanks in advance Glenn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.