Date: Mar 6, 2024
Time: 9:00-10:00 AM (PST)
Speaker: Marc Keough, Windley Ely Inc.
Click Here to register.
- Understand the basic concepts of personalities using the 5-factor model
- Understand the DSM-V-TR
- Understanding Axe-II Personality Disorders Cluster A-B and C
- Focus on Cluster B Narcissistic, Histrionic and Borderline Personality Disorders.
- Understanding the dark tetrad: Narcissism, Psychopathy, Machiavellianism and Sadism.
- Interacting with them and minimizing their toxicity in a job setting (manipulation, gaslighting, impulsivity, pathological lying, bullying, drama seeking, conflict and disruptiveness (creates and nourishes conflict), pathological inflexibility (rigid mindset), lack of accountability (victim mindset)(blaming everyone and everything except themselves for all their problems).
- How to manage bad behaviors through appropriate performance management specific to toxic personalities
Marc has held multiple titles and positions in his 35 years in retail and logistics namely Human Resources, Training Specialist and Store Manager at Zellers 4 years, Human Resources and Efficiency Manager for HBC Logistics 6 years, Assistant Regional Human Resources Manager for The Bay Eastern Canada 8 months, Health and Safety Manager HBC Eastern Canada 5 years, National Health and Safety Manager Canada 6 years and Director Health and Safety HBC US and Canada 3 years. Marc joined WE in 2021 as the Health and Safety Manager for the prevention services branch of the company.
Marc’s previous leadership roles in both Human Resources, Health and Safety in Retail, Logistics in Canada and the US has given him a wide range of experiences. Marc has achieved record setting results in reducing Lost Time Claims to 0 in both stores and distribution centers for extended periods, results often thought of as impossible to achieve. Marc is an excellent motivational speaker and can provide guidance in leadership, engagement, winning mindset, as well as in health and safety compliance. Marc can create or audit your Health and Safety Management System. He can provide you with Policies and Procedures, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments, Training, Coaching and Guidance.