Presenter: Janine Landon-Esser
Date: October 27
Time: 9:00am PDT
Duration: 90 Minutes
The proposed new OSHA I2P2 Standard – now taking final shape – will dramatically change the way you manage your organization’s injury and illness prevention program.
Under the new standard, employers will be required to implement an injury and illness prevention program that’s tailored to the actual hazards in your workplace.
In addition, the new standard requires you to formalize your procedures for communicating safety policy to employees, informing employees of hazards, encouraging workers to report safety risks without fear of reprisal – and much more.
Are You Prepared to Comply with the New I2P2 Standard?
Join us on October 29th and Janine Landow-Esser, a highly-recognized and respected OSHA and environmental compliance attorney, will tell you what you need to know and do now about the proposed new I2P2 Standard, and give you practical ”what-to-dos” to help your company plan to successfully implement I2PS compliance across your organization.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn at this Webinar:
- Why OSHA is proposing the new I2P2 Standard and how it will affect your organization
- What industries and organizations will be subject to the new standard
- The main components of the I2P2 plan Standard as it now stands and probabletimeline for enactment
- What management must do under the new Standard including establishing policy, setting goals, planning and allocating resources, and assigning and communicating roles and responsibilities
- How the I2P2 Standard expands employee participation in establishing, maintaining and evaluating your program, including greater employee access to safety and health information, and an expanded employee role in incident investigations
- What you must know about the new requirements to identify and assess safety hazards and to develop and implement a program that’s tailored to those identified hazards
- What steps you must take to communicate and correct identified hazards
- What the proposed I2P2 Standard requires you to include in all your safety communications, including meetings, training sessions, notifications, postings and other employee communications
- How your employee safety training programs could be affected by the proposed I2P2 requirements
- How the new proposals could possibly affect ergonomic and other controversial regulations without specific proposals related to each
- How the new I2P2 Standards compares and fits with existing industry consensus standards
- And much more!
Plus, the webinar will include a Q&A session to answer your specific questions on I2P2.
Don’t wait until the new I2P2 Standard becomes effective to understand what is needed. The time to proactively prepare for the massive changes that I2P2 will bring is NOW.
This 90-minute Webinar will tell you what you need to know about I2P2 its impact upon your organization.
Oops! We could not locate your form.