New Brunswick: Workplace Violence
Posted On April 12, 2019
Apr. 1: That’s the deadline to do a workplace violence hazard assessment, in consultation with the JHSC, and adopt a “code of practice” addressing identified risks (including domestic violence at the worksite) listing:
- All hazardous locations and a description of violence hazards they pose
- Which workers are at risk
- Person responsible for implementing code of practice
- Workers’ obligation to report incidents of violence immediately
- Measures in place to manage violence risks
- Procedures for investigating incidents of reported violence, notifying affected parties of results and taking corrective actions
- Workplace violence training to be provided.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?