New Brunswick: Workplace Harassment
Posted On April 12, 2019
Apr. 1: That’s the deadline to implement a “code of practice” for workplace harassment listing:
- A statement that all workers are entitled to a harassment-free workplace
- Person responsible for implementing code of practice
- Workers’ obligation to report incidents of harassment as soon as circumstances permit
- Procedures for investigating incidents of reported harassment, notifying affected parties of results and taking corrective actions
- Workplace harassment training to be provided.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?