British Columbia: Mobile Equipment
Posted On April 8, 2019
May 10: That’s the deadline to comment on proposed changes to Part 16, OHS Mobile Equipment Regs. Highlights:
- Towed components that are stationary and/or rider-less removed from definition of “mobile equipment:
- Clarification of pre-operational inspection requirements
- Clarification that workers must wear seat belts when using mobile equipment equipped with seat belts
- Clarification of obstructed view requirements
- New restrictions on riding mobile equipment.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?