Top 10 Pieces of Content from OHS Insider in 2016
At the start of a new year, we often look back at the prior year. So in that spirit, here are the 10 most popular pieces of content on OHSInsider.com, including feature articles, blog posts, tools, etc.
- Know the Laws: Cold Stress and Workplace Temperature Standards (You can find more “Know the Laws” charts on this page dedicated to them.)
- Fall Protection Plan Template (You can find more tools like this one in the OHS Insider Toolbox.)
- When to Close Your Workplace Due to Bad Weather
- PPE: Safety Footwear Requirements under the OHS Laws
- Know the Laws: Workplace Smoking Regulations
- PPE & Religion: Drawing the Line Between Safety & Discrimination
- 11 Elements of a Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy that Doesn’t Violate Human Rights
- Alert: Wildfires Cause Mandatory Evacuation of Alberta Town
- Alcohol & Xmas Parties: Managing the Liability Risks
- WHMIS 2015 Implementation Plan Checklist (Other WHMIS 2015 related tools can be found here.)
Did your favorite make the list? If not, in the comments below, tell us which articles, tools, webinars, etc. from 2016 you found especially useful, interesting and/or informative.
In addition, we’ve posted a review of the key new laws, regulations and cases from each jurisdiction that we covered in the OHS Insider newsletter in 2016.
In terms of website pages, the upcoming live webinar page was very popular. We’ve updated it with the webinars we have scheduled for 2017 so far, which cover various topics including safety training, medical marijuana, confined spaces and due diligence for supervisors and managers.