Think you know all there is to know about effectively auditing OHS/EHS programs? Then take this short three-question quiz:
1. Audits are not inspections.
c. I’m not sure
2. In developing an Audit Program, our company should use the following as its basis:
a. OHS/OSHA Standards
b. Voluntary Standards (such as CSA standards)
c. Trade Association Documents
d. Internal policies and procedures
e. More than one of the above
3. The best auditor has which of the following characteristics?
a. Good communication and listening skills
b. Good attention to detail
c. Natural curiosity
d. Direct experience with the process/program they’re auditing
To get the correct answers to these questions and learn how to conduct an effective safety, health and environmental audit, attend our webinar on April 12 with speaker Pamela Walaski, CSP, CHMM, president of JC Safety and Environmental Inc.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan your audit
- Perform the audit from start to finish
- Adhere to ISO, ANSI and other standards
- Use cost-effective steps to audit with existing staff
- Target high-risk areas
- Justify the need for an audit to top management
- Avoid the most common mistakes that lead to ineffective audits
- Use the information you get from your audit to prevent injuries and protect your company from liability
- And much more.
And click here to learn how a CSA standard can help you conduct an environmental compliance audit.