Recreational Cannabis is Legal – Is Your Organization Ready to Deal With any Issues?
Posted On October 3, 2018
Legalization of recreational marijuana is here.
Over the past months, OHSI has made a concerted effort to prepare safety directors for this moment.
Here’s a catalog of resources available to help you get your anti-drug and testing policies in order:
- The 8 key facts OHS directors need to know about drug testing;
- The 6 Things OHS Directors Need to Know about Legalization;
- Rundown of recreational cannabis laws of each jurisdiction;
- A Case Scorecard summarizing over 2 decades worth of Canadian drug testing litigation;
- Analysis of leading court cases on post-incident drug testing;
- A policy game plan for moving from beyond zero tolerance to fitness for duty to deal with legalization;
- A Model Fitness For Duty Policy that you can adapt;
- A game plan listing the 12 things to put in your testing policies;
- A ready-for-legalization Model Drugs/Alcohol Testing Policy that you can adapt;
- A Model Consent Form you can have workers sign before testing them for drugs or alcohol;
- Model Procedures for Post-Incident Testing that you can use to carry out tests; and
- A Model Drugs/Alcohol Policy Testing Form you can use to implement your testing policy.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?