A janitorial company worker attempting to clean the floor at a college campus asked a supervisor for floor cleaner. The supervisor poured a floor cleaning chemical from a properly labelled commercial container into a water bottle and left the bottle on a table. But the supervisor didn’t label the water bottle to identify it as containing floor cleaner. The worker found the bottle, assumed it was filled with water and drank from it. He coughed up blood, vomited and briefly lost consciousness. The company pleaded guilty to failing to ensure that the floor cleaner was transferred into a container with a proper workplace label. The court fined it $60,000 [Hurley Corp., Govt. News Release, Feb. 18, 2011].