Jun 13: Key injury cause findings from WorkplaceNL’s 2018 Annual Report:
- Falls from heights at all-time low of 7.0 per 10,000 workers
- Hearing-loss down from 10.6 to 10.5 per 10,000
- Soft-tissue injuries remains at 1.0 per 100 for fourth year in a row
- Assaults and acts of up 24% to 11.3 per 10,000, mostly in health care and service sectors
- Mental health illness or disorders nearly double from 0.8 to 1.5 per 10,000 workers.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?