Oct. 26: Carbon Monoxide Leak Leads to Hospitalization of Workers

0
3

Four workers at St. John’s International Airport were taken to the hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide. The leak was the second in the building in less than a week. Both incidents occurred in a non-public area in the east end of the building, where construction was taking place. Employment and Social Development Canada issued a stop-work order regarding all construction activities using gas-powered vehicles and equipment, and is investigating the incidents.