To tackle violence and harassment in federal workplaces, the government is inviting Canadians to participate in an online survey, which is open until March 3, 2017. Participation in this survey will help the government understand:
- The prevalence of workplace harassment and violence in Canadian workplaces
- The types of harassing and violent behaviours that Canadians are experiencing at work
- The types of risks that are contributing to workplace harassment and violence
- The types of preventative measures, responses and supports that are being provided
- The types of resources that would be useful towards achieving the goal of having workplaces free from harassment and sexual violence.