Sept. 4: NAOSH Week Award Winners Announced
Posted On September 8, 2014
The annual North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Awards were announced, recognizing the safety and prevention efforts of Manitoba workplaces during NAOSH Week, which was May 4 to 10. Winners:
- Barkman Concrete – Best Overall
- Red River College – Most Innovative
- Maple Leaf Foods – Best Representation of a Theme
- Standard Aero – Best New Entry
- Tuxedo Villa – Small Employer
- Bison Transportation – Industry Leader
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd — Best Committee Involvement
- Pollard Banknote Ltd – Honourable Mention.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?