Sept. 30: NAOSH Awards Presented
Posted On October 7, 2013
The annual North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Awards were awarded to recognize the safety and prevention efforts of Manitoba workplaces during NAOSH Week. The winners were:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals – Best Overall
- Nickel Electric – Most Innovative
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries – Best Representation of a Theme
- Maple Leaf Consumer Foods Brandon – Best New Entry
- Black Cat Blades – Small Employer
- Extendicare Tuxedo Villa – Industry Leader
- Pollard Banknote – Honourable Mention.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?