Nov. 18: The government tabled amendments to the Employment Standards Act and related regulations. Changes being considered include:
- Additional week of paid vacation after eight continuous years of employment
- One day of paid bereavement leave
- One day of paid sick leave after 10 continuous years of employment
- Court leave as an additional special leave
- Continuity of employment after a business is sold or transferred
- Director’s liability
- Banking of overtime hours
- Enhanced access/benefits regarding maternity/parental/adoptive leave
- Enhanced pay protections.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?