Fire Safety Winter Tips
Posted On September 8, 2009
Oct. 3: In honour of Fire Prevention Week, the government reminded Islanders that winter is the worst season for fires in Canada. Some safety tips for the home:
- Don’t wear loose, long sleeves when cooking
- Never leave cooking unattended
- Always use a fire screen on fireplaces
- Don’t overload electrical outlets
- Install at least one smoke alarm outside each sleeping area
- Don’t store propane indoors.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?