|OSHA 300A Injury/Illness Posting Dates
Deadline to post: Feb. 1
Earliest date of removal: April 30
LAWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Feb.: OSHA’s proposed budget for FY 2019 requests $11.2 million in staff increases including:
- $6.1 million to hire 42 new Compliance Safety & Health Officers
- $5.1 million to hire 24 Compliance Assistance Specialists and 8 Voluntary Protection Program staffers.
Nov. 10: That’s the deadline for construction industry employers to comply with new OSHA crane operator certification requirements. There are 4 certification options:
- Certification by an independent and accredited testing organization
- Qualification by an employer’s independently audited program
- S. military qualification
- Compliance with qualifying State or local licensing requirements (if such requirements exist, compliance is mandatory).