Oct. 30: Deadline for Proposals for PREMUS 2016
Proposals for oral presentations, posters and symposiums at PREMUS 2016, the Ninth International Scientific Conference on the Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders, are sought. The deadline for abstracts is Oct. 30, 2015. Proposals are being sought for these conference themes:
- Field evaluations of MSD prevention policies, program and practices
- Economic burden, epidemiology or biology of work-related MSDs
- Measuring exposures in a new world of work
- Management of work-related MSDs and sustainable employment
- Health disparities and globalization
- Emerging issues in the prevention and management of work-related MSDs.