Oct. 16: New Tools on Combustible Dust Available
Posted On October 19, 2015
A new online toolbox from WorkSafeBC contains resources designed to help workers, supervisors and employers address combustible dust hazards in manufacturing. The toolbox contains information, training tools and templates on the following:
- Controlling the hazards of combustible dusts in manufacturing
- Dust collection systems in manufacturing facilities
- Fire and explosion hazards posed by dust collectors located indoors
- What combustible dust is
- Awareness and controls
- A meeting guide on the right to refuse unsafe work
- A handout for workers on the right to refuse unsafe work.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?