The government introduced amendments to the Workers’ Compensation Act. Highlights:
- Increase to the maximum insurable earnings and maximum wage rate
- Introduction of a system of indexation to ensure benefits are adjusted annually
- When workers reach age 65, they can either buy an annuity or receive a lump sum payment
- The compensation board gets the power to impose administrative penalties
- An indexation formula based on increases to the average weekly wage.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?