Nov. 30: New Code of Practice on Lead Available
Posted On December 5, 2016
The WSCC’s Codes of Practice provide practical guidance to help employers and workers understand and meet safety standards required by law. The WSCC released a new Code of Practice, Working with Lead, which provides necessary information on:
- Identifying exposure and health effects of lead
- Understanding workplace responsibilities when working with lead
- Identifying and assessing lead hazards
- Conducting worksite reviews
- Developing lead exposure control plans
- Understanding ways to implement controls to eliminate or limit lead hazards.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?