The WSCC’s Codes of Practice provide practical guidance to help employers and workers understand and meet safety standards required by law. The WSCC released a new Code of Practice, Working with Lead, which provides necessary information on:
- Identifying exposure and health effects of lead
- Understanding workplace responsibilities when working with lead
- Identifying and assessing lead hazards
- Conducting worksite reviews
- Developing lead exposure control plans
- Understanding ways to implement controls to eliminate or limit lead hazards.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?