The TSB released its updated 2014 Watchlist of safety issues that pose the greatest risk to Canada’s marine, rail and air transportation sectors. The list targets eight issues:
- Safety management and Transport Canada oversight
- Loss of life on fishing vessels
- Railway crossing safety
- Transportation of flammable liquids by rail
- Following railway signal indications
- On-board video and voice recorders
- Approach-and-landing accidents
- Risk of collisions on runways.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?