Nov. 26: TSB Releases 2014 Watchlist
Posted On December 1, 2014
The TSB released its updated 2014 Watchlist of safety issues that pose the greatest risk to Canada’s marine, rail and air transportation sectors. The list targets eight issues:
- Safety management and Transport Canada oversight
- Loss of life on fishing vessels
- Railway crossing safety
- Transportation of flammable liquids by rail
- Following railway signal indications
- On-board video and voice recorders
- Approach-and-landing accidents
- Risk of collisions on runways.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?