Posted On September 8, 2009
Sept. 8: As students returned to colleges and universities, the government reminded those living in dorms of the following fire safety tips:
- Learn your dorm’s evacuation plan and participate in all fire drills
- If you hear an alarm, close your door, take your keys and leave immediately
- Learn the location of all building exits
- Don’t disable smoke alarms or remove their batteries
- Don’t hang anything from fire sprinkler pipes or nozzles.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?