March 31: New Deadline for Survey on Climate Plan
Posted On March 20, 2017
The deadline for an online survey on the Manitoba Climate and Green Plan has been extended until March 31, 2017 (it was initially due to end March 19.) The Plan is being developed to:
- Reduce carbon emissions causing climate change
- Adapt to climate change impacts
- Preserve wetlands and vulnerable ecosystems
- Integrate water and land use
- Build new clean economy growth
- Foster sustainable living opportunities for people and communities.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?