For Poison Prevention Week, the WCB urged all Island workplaces to take time to consider the dangerous substances that workers may encounter on the job. It recommended the following precautions:
- Perform hazard assessments for all poisonous substances.
- Provide proper training for all those who work with poisons and retrain regularly.
- Ensure all controlled products are labelled and safety information is posted.
- Ensure first aid measures are in place.
- Wear appropriate PPE and clothing.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?