March 18-24: Poison Prevention Week
Posted On March 26, 2012
For Poison Prevention Week, the WCB urged all Island workplaces to take time to consider the dangerous substances that workers may encounter on the job. It recommended the following precautions:
- Perform hazard assessments for all poisonous substances.
- Provide proper training for all those who work with poisons and retrain regularly.
- Ensure all controlled products are labelled and safety information is posted.
- Ensure first aid measures are in place.
- Wear appropriate PPE and clothing.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?