June 4: Commercial Fishing Safety Plan Released
Posted On June 8, 2015
Fishermen, industry and government released a plan aimed at making Nova Scotia’s commercial fishing industry safer. Developed by the Safe at Sea Alliance, Fishing Safety Now includes several recommendations, such as:
- Development of a safety toolkit
- More education and awareness of safety requirements
- More training and safety drills
- Better awareness of practices and regulations
- Reviews of policies and processes for such things as weather forecasting and fisheries management.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?