June 30: New Requirements for Suspended Access Equipment Approved
Posted On July 5, 2016
Amendments to the Construction Projects Regulation to strengthen and clarify existing requirements relating to the use of suspended access equipment will take effect on Jan. 1, 2017. Key amendments include:
- A requirement for notifying the MOL before putting suspended access equipment into service for the first time at a project
- Requirements for roof plans and site-specific work plans
- Training requirements for workers who may use or inspect suspended access equipment
- Enhanced design, operational, technical and engineering requirements
- Strengthened inspection, testing and maintenance requirements.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?