June 19: Comments Requested on Various New WorkSafeBC Policies
Posted On June 25, 2012
WorkSafeBC has released discussion papers and/or draft policies on various issues for which it’s seeking feedback from stakeholders:
- Net rate transitioning for classification changes (Deadline: Sep. 7)
- Employer’s duty to other employers’ workers (Deadline: Sept. 14)
- Changes to OHS Warning Letters (Deadline: Sept. 14)
- Changes to policy on OHS penalty stay requests (Deadline: Sept. 14)
- Changes to policy on OHS compliance orders (Deadline: 14)
- Registration requirements for property management firms and building owners (Deadline: Sept. 21).
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?