Alberta OHS publishes Safety Bulletins on a wide range of topics. The following bulletins were recently updated:
- Asbestos-Containing Materials in Buildings to be Demolished
- Asbestos at the Worksite
- Fatigue, Extended Work Hours, and Safety in the Workplace
- Do I Have a Workplace Mould Problem?
- Employers’ Guide on How to Conduct a Worker Exposure Assessment for Silica
- How Much Can I Lift?
- Lifting and Your Back – Some Fresh Ideas
- Seven Myths about Back Pain
- Indoor Air Quality
- Reporting and Investigating Injuries and Incidents
- Worker’s Guide to OHS
- Employer’s Guide to OHS.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?