Jan. 21: New or Revised OHS Guidelines
Posted On January 27, 2014
WorkSafeBC’s OHS guidelines for the following have been added or revised:
- Combustible dust – Sawmill facilities
- Excluded confined spaces
- Training requirements for operators of elevating work platforms
- Inspection and certification of elevating work platforms
- Electrical safety – Insulated elevating work platform
- Electrofishing – Course(s) acceptable to WorkSafeBC
- Oil and gas – Flow piping
- Concrete formwork and falsework – Inspections.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?