Jan. 18: Changes to TDGA Regulations Proposed
Posted On January 21, 2013
The government has proposed an amendment to the TDGA Regulations. The deadline for comments is March 18. The amendment includes a complete revision of Schedule 1, Dangerous Goods list and of Schedule 2, Special Provisions and proposals to:
- Introduce the concept of Excepted Quantities
- Update the standard for the transport of explosives
- Exempt foreign cylinders in transport for the purpose of refilling or requalification
- Introduce a shipping name for biomedical waste
- Update provisions and shipping names for the transport of lithium batteries
- Introduce a number of shipping names and special provisions to match the Schedules to the 17th revised edition of the UN Recommendations
- Modify Schedule 3, Alphabetical Index, by adding all marine pollutants from IMDG Code.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?