The Minister of Health announced updated child car seat safety regulations that took effect on Jan. 1, 2012. The major changes include:
- A new testing requirement using a three-point seatbelt to secure car seats in vehicles
- Changes to child seats’ dynamic testing to adopt most of the US testing parameters
- New definition of an infant from 9 kg to 10 kg
- Increase in the maximum allowable weight limit of child seats from 22 kg to 30 kg
- Introduction of dynamic testing requirements for booster seats
- Certification of harnesses permitted for use on school buses by special needs children.
Submit a policy: email to email@example.com
Do You Like This Tool ?