Feb. 15: Workplace Violence Blitz of Healthcare Facilities
Posted On February 18, 2013
During Feb. and March, MOL inspectors will blitz hospitals, long-term care homes and residential group homes, checking that employers are:
- Preparing policies and programs to protect workers from workplace violence and harassment
- Providing information to workers on these policies and programs
- Assessing violence risks in the workplace
- Establishing measures and procedures to control violence
- Taking reasonable precautions to protect workers from domestic violence.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?