Safety Regulation Amendments
Posted On September 8, 2009
Oct. 2: WorkSafeBC approved amendments to various safety regulations, most of which will take effect Jan. 1, 2009. Amended sections:
- Parts 1 and 4: avalanche assessment
- Part 4: environmental tobacco smoke
- Part 5: designation of substances
- Part 14: crane and hoist operator’s duties
- Part 17: seating and seatbelt requirements for vehicles transporting workers
- Parts 20 and 22: fills, stockpiles and professional certifications
- Part 23: snubbing operations, emergency escape systems and riding hoisting equipment.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?