April 7: Energy Policy for 2016-2030 Announced
Posted On April 18, 2016
The government announced Québec’s energy policy for 2016–2030, which aims to transition towards a low-carbon economy that will help fight climate change. The policy sets the following targets for 2030:
- Improve energy efficiency by 15%
- Reduce the consumption of petroleum products by 40%
- Eliminate thermal coal usage
- Increase renewable energy production by 25%
- Increase bioenergy production by 50%.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?