Budget 2009 (Workplace H&S Highlights)
Posted On September 8, 2009
April 7: Workplace health and safety highlights in Alberta’s Budget 2009 include:
- $473 million for income supports and related health benefits
- $180 million for employment and training programs
- $78 million for immigration programs
- $45 million to continue implementation of the Health Workforce Action Plan
- $37 million for workplace health and safety programs and ensuring compliance with the employment standards.
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?