Two workers in the mechanical room of a condo tower took down a large exhaust fan. As they were moving it, a light fixture hit the fan. Part of the light fixture was damaged, allowing its electrical charge to contact the fan. The worker who was holding the fan at the time was fatally electrocuted. The company pleaded guilty to failing to ensure that the fan was lifted, carried or moved in a way that wouldn’t endanger a worker and was fined $100,000 [New Water Plumbing Inc., Govt. News Release, March 5, 2012].