Finding Specific Resources
We’ve organized our content library in a few ways, and one of the major ones is by resource type.
You can filter these down by clicking on the filters on the left side of the Topics screen
Clicking on the checkmark next to a Topic, Type, or Industry will let you filter down to just the resources that match what you checked.
Here is a list of all the resource types and what they are.
- Articles: our editorial team and contributors provide expert knowledge and insights on HR compliance. This includes how to comply with upcoming changes in laws and legislation, HR related cases and case analyses, and much much more
- Checklists: HR Insider creates checklists to help guide you through the process of implementing or changing a company policy and beyond.
- Forms: Forms provide a clear and accessible method for employers and employees to submit complaints, concerns and other workplace-related issues. Use our model forms and adapt them to suit your company needs.
- Infographics: Our infographics library is a collection of images, charts, and facts that give an easy-to-understand overview of a topic.
- Know the Laws: Get to know the requirements of HR regulations and requirements in each Canadian jurisdiction
- Laws, Cases and Regulation: Our experts scour through the most recent laws and cases to provide you with an overview of what happened, why it happened and what to do to comply as an employer or HR director.
- Month In Review: These jurisdiction-specific monthly snapshots will provide you with up-to-date information to develop your business strategy by giving expert advice on what actions should be taken as a result of new announcements, cases and legislation.
- Policies: Every company needs to have policies in place in order to keep employees safe, healthy and in line with their company goals and strategy. Use our model policies and adapt them to suit your company needs.
- Quizzes: These short quizzes will help you better understand certain situations by providing a scenario-based question and an expert explanation of what is right and what is wrong.
- Special Reports: Our special reports cover various in-depth reports we’ve put together over the years covering numerous subjects. Usually these include compliance game plans, policies and procedures, articles and more.
- Spot the Safety Violation: This popular feature shows people making safety mistakes, sometimes subtle and sometimes egregious. We then go in-depth on how to prevent those same mistakes.
- Webinars and Videos: We host weekly webinars covering all aspects of HR compliance, as a member you can view previously recorded webinars or register for upcoming webinars.