As a safety professional, staying up to date on the latest safety news, such as new OHS laws, outcomes of recent safety prosecutions, alerts and safety incidents, is critical to ensuring that your company stays in compliance and adequately protects its workers.
To make sure that you stay current, sign up for free weekly updates. The SafetySmart Today newsletter, which is delivered every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, gives you the latest from the OHS Insider, including:
- Hot topics and breaking news that affect your business
- Analysis of complex compliance topics
- Downloadable tools, such as model policies and checklists
- Fun and useful pieces, such as Quick Quizzes and Spot the Safety Violations
- Tips for better management of your safety program
- Registration information for upcoming webinars.
You’ll also get the latest information from our sister site, SafetySmart.
Some examples of recent important content featured in the free newsletter:
- Ontario Court of Appeal Overturns Blue Mountain Reporting Decision
- Alert: Penalties Imposed in BC for OHS Violations in 2012 Exceed $2.9 Million
- Upcoming webinar on key changes to Alberta’s OHS Act.
And you can customize which newsletter you get by telling us whether you’re from Canada or the US.
For example, Canadians will get updates from SafetySmart and the OHS Insider, which focuses on compliance with Canadian OHS laws. (Take a tour to see what the site offers and sign up for a free 7-day trial.)
US readers will get updates from SafetySmartCompliance, which focuses on OSHA compliance and management, and SafetySmart.
So register now—it’s easy!