The OHS Insider’s goal is to help safety professionals manage their companies’ OHS programs and ensure compliance with the OHS laws. One way we do that is by providing various safety tools, such as model policies, checklists, forms and handouts, that you can download, adapt for your workplace and use.
One of the best sources of safety tools is the safety professionals who developed and are actually using these tools in the field.
Do you have a great, say, inspection checklist or incident reporting form that has proven to be very effective and useful in your workplace? If so, we’d like to help you share it with other members of the workplace safety community. That’s why we’re launching this contest.
Here’s how it works:
- E-mail your safety tools to email@example.com as either Word or PDF documents.
- For each tool you submit—and you can submit more than one—you get an entry into a drawing to win either a Kindle Fire HD or $100 Amazon gift certificate (winner’s choice).
- We reserve the right to decide which submitted tools will actually appear on OHSInsider.com in the Toolbox and be available to all members. Not all submitted tools will be used.
- If we do decide to post your tool online, we’ll modify it to make it generic (i.e., change any references to the company name, address, specific individuals, etc.) and conform with our formatting and other requirements. But we’ll list your company as the source of the tool on its cover sheet to ensure you get proper credit.
- The deadline for submissions: Friday, June 27, 2014.
Safety professionals are a generous group and understand the value of sharing information, tools and other safety resources with other members of the community. We hope that this contest will help facilitate this sharing.
Remember: Each tool you submit is an entry into the drawing! So send us 1 or 100 of your best and most effective safety tools by June 27th.
Robin L. Barton
Editor in Chief/Senior Writer